EcoRenovator  

Go Back   EcoRenovator > Improvements > Conservation
Advanced Search

Blog 60+ Home Energy Saving Tips Recent Posts Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 07-03-12, 09:50 AM   #1
Daox
Administrator

Default List of electricity saving devices

I was thinking we should come up with a list of electricity saving devices and devices that help save electricity. There are a lot of products out there and knowing what is out there can surely help us reduce our usage. So, if you know of, or use a product you like, please post it up and give picture, a quick blurb (even copy/paste the mfg's description) about what it is and what it does, and a link to the manufacturer's site would be good too.

I'll start things out with something I think almost all of us already have:

Kill a watt

The kill a watt is a well known product that allows you to measure the energy consumption of 110V AC devices (not 220V). Dislpays: Volts, Amps, Watts, Hz, VA, and kWh used since plugged in. There are several versions with some additional functionality like wireless display, surge protection, power strip, timer, etc.

Manufacturer's site:
P3 - Kill A Watt

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
&
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Daox is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Daox For This Useful Post:
rhizomatic (07-17-12)