EcoRenovator  

Go Back   EcoRenovator > Improvements > Conservation
Advanced Search

Blog 60+ Home Energy Saving Tips Recent Posts

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 02-20-18, 01:33 PM   #11
randen
Uber EcoRenovator

Which report on production numbers do we believe. Electrac says that GM has produced over 20000 Bolts as of Dec 2017

Tesla is reported by Wikipedia over 300000 produced Maybe not all sold in the USA but that’s the number they have reported for Feb 2018

How is it one of the automotive giants have let this happen. I can’t believe their serious. They had the technology 20 years ago and they have been manufacturing vehicles for a hundred years ,wheels ,chassis ,seats ,steering wheel -the only thing different is the motor and batteries The balance of the car should seem familiar to them.

I guess it’s kinda like NASA. If you can return a rocket to the launch pad don’t you think we would have done that!!??

Complacency. We’ve always done it like that

Running out of cars for a manufacture the size of GM???? “ If I had 50 more cars I would have sold them all”

Internal combustion vehicles are making them money. That’s what they know and that’s what they are going to sell you.
I shouldn’t just highlight GM Pick one

It’s going to be interesting and I’m happy to have a seat to watch the outcome in the next few years

Randen

randen is offline   Reply With Quote