EcoRenovator  

Go Back   EcoRenovator > Introductions
Advanced Search

Blog 60+ Home Energy Saving Tips Recent Posts

Old 07-19-13, 09:09 AM   #1
JillC
Lurking Renovator

Default New to the Forum and New to Solar

Moin from Hamburg, Germany! I’m a born and raised Texas girl, who studied environmental law, then up and moved to Germany for a Masters degree. I guess I got caught up in the lifestyle here and the environmentally-conscious people (and the occasional beer , because I decided to stay and have been living here now for over 2 years.

Germany has been a leader in solar power for years now, and it always seems to be a topic of discussion in any setting and among all types of people. That said, I feel I need to learn more so that I can not only educate myself but also actively participate in these discussions. I have all kinds of questions, likely ranging from beginner/easy-to-answer questions to questions directed more at solar experts.

Hope to have meaningful talks, learn more, and provide any knowledge I can, perhaps from the perspective of an expat living in Germany.

JillC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-13, 10:35 AM   #2
Daox
Administrator

Welcome to ER JillC.

Sit back and enjoy some good reading and ask away when you have questions.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
&
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Daox is offline   Reply With Quote