Go Back   EcoRenovator > Introductions
Advanced Search

Blog 60+ Home Energy Saving Tips Recent Posts

Old 07-01-10, 09:48 PM   #1
EcoDesigner
Lurking Renovator

Default Hi from Wisconsin!

Hello Everybody!

My wife sent me the link to this forum a couple days ago, and I've read a couple full threads since then. It appears as though Wisconsin is fairly well represented as the first one I read was the greywater toilet (can’t seem to find it now) by a gentleman from southeast Wisconsin. I own some land over that way, and will be building a small footprint eco house there this summer/fall. I am currently in Two Rivers Wisconsin (near Green bay), but was raised in Milwaukee (near Chicago).

My wife and I had our wedding reception in Lannon park, not far from Daox, and by coincidence, I was in Cedarburg today on business --- also in Daox’s neck of the woods.

I’m a Designer/Builder of Cabinetry and Furniture by training, and have been the Senior Architectural Modeler (3D Parametric Modeling) at Burger Boat Co. in Manitowoc until the depression kicked into high gear and shriveled up the mega yacht industry.

Im currently working on what I am calling the Wisconsin ComPOWTS. POWTS is the new nomenclature for a septic system (Personal Onsite Water Treatment System), and the Com stands for Composting.

There is a 3D DWFx model that can be downloaded from my website...... I'll put up a link when I'm able.

Hope to learn from the good people here

EcoDesigner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-10, 06:41 AM   #2
Daox
Administrator

Welcome to the site. Good to have another wisconsinite around.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
&
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Daox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-10, 09:32 AM   #3
EcoDesigner
Lurking Renovator

Thanks Daox.

EcoDesigner is offline   Reply With Quote