EcoRenovator  

Go Back   EcoRenovator > Improvements > Tools
Advanced Search

Blog 60+ Home Energy Saving Tips Recent Posts

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 06-10-21, 11:18 PM   #1
pinballlooking
Super Moderator

Default I just bought two 55-ton Power Team SPX hydraulic presses off marketplace.

One will be used for dimpling the other for a 40” brake press. I have a HF press for a brake press now I will not miss it. Going from air to a hydraulic pump will be great so much faster.

This is the model I bought. This is what they cost new.
I picked them up for $1,500 for the pair. Not cheap but far better than $26,784 plus shipping for two new ones.

I bought a 40 ton press last year that worked well but I will be selling that one.

The new ones will be so much faster. you can set them to put pressure watch the gauge when it hits the right pressure let off it can auto release and retract.

This should cut dimpling steps time in 1/2. We have sold over 300 steps they get 4 dimples each we have done 1332 dimples. Cutting the time in 1/2 will be welcome.

This being a side business it is not uncommon to be in the garage 11:30 1200... the pneumatic press has a very loud thumping noise even though my neighbors not very close I'm sure they could hear that. These are very quiet and do not need the air compressor to run to use them.

Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	20210610_232612.jpg
Views:	827
Size:	122.9 KB
ID:	9328   Click image for larger version

Name:	Nwe.JPG
Views:	798
Size:	72.5 KB
ID:	9329  

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Solar Install 12.5 Kwh-
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Mini Split installs -

EV Chevy Volt -

Last edited by pinballlooking; 06-24-21 at 11:07 PM..
pinballlooking is offline   Reply With Quote