EcoRenovator  

Go Back   EcoRenovator > Off Topic > The Billiards Room
Advanced Search

Blog 60+ Home Energy Saving Tips Recent Posts Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 11-01-18, 12:16 PM   #1
Daox
Administrator

Default HomePower magazine is no more

HomePower magazine is closing down. No exact words as to why, but I got this email from them today.

Quote:
Home Power is concluding its 31-year publishing run with its November/December 2018 issue. If you have a digital Home Power subscription, the final issue is available for download. If you're also a subscriber to the print-edition of Home Power, expect the November/December 2018 issue to arrive by mail in the coming weeks.

Current Home Power print and digital subscribers can donate the value of their remaining issues to help offset our remaining operational expenses. If you’d prefer a refund for the value of the remaining issues of your paid subscription, please contact us at refund@homepower.com or call 800-707-6585. Open access to Home Power’s 31-year digital archive will be available at www.homepower.com in early 2019.

We'd like to express a heartfelt "thank you" to our readers and renewable-energy advocates everywhere. You've made, and are making, a world of difference.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
&
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Daox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-18, 03:46 PM   #2
pinballlooking
Super Moderator

That is to bad. I found it to be a good read.

Solar Install 12.5 Kwh-

Mini Split installs -

EV Chevy Volt -
pinballlooking is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-18, 08:28 PM   #3
MN Renovator
Less usage=Cheaper bills

It's a bit sad to see this magazine come to an end, I've been a subscriber for about a decade. I used it for decisions regarding my solar system, reading other's off grid stories, learning about different conservation strategies, and getting an idea of how other's are making their choices of system selection. I'm really going to miss this magazine.
MN Renovator is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-18, 08:24 PM   #4
where2
DIY Geek

Anyone with a hard copy issue have a snail mail address for the publishers that you could PM me? I'll send them a donation to help offset the cost of winding down & hosting the archives. Their material is great...

where2 is offline   Reply With Quote