EcoRenovator  

Go Back   EcoRenovator > Improvements > Geothermal & Heat Pumps
Advanced Search

Blog 60+ Home Energy Saving Tips Recent Posts Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 10-07-17, 11:12 AM   #31
oil pan 4
Land owner

Here is the problem, most of us don't live any where near dirty jersey.

oil pan 4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-17, 10:17 AM   #32
ecomodded
Supreme EcoRenovator

I suspect both the companies mentioned are strongly affiliated with each other as is the OP !

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
ecomodded is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-17, 12:50 PM   #33
jeff5may
Supreme EcoRenovator

Send a message via Yahoo to jeff5may

Quote:
Originally Posted by DMull View Post
I think the decision of going with the hot water heaters installation is much clever. If you want to know more about the BTUs of heat pump, then an expert heating system serviceman can give you better knowledge about this. Either you can consult home heating NJ team or else can go with NJR home service. Both are the expert contractors who are well aware of the heating system working and can even help you to choose an efficient water heater.
Yes, but what if I have already chosen and installed an appliance and just need it signed off by a licensed journeyman for my insurance company? Could you travel to Kentucky, look over my install, and sign off on it? How much is dat? Could I take pictures, mail you a form to sign, and have it done that way? I believe it would be more economical for both of us that way. I could mail the signed form to my insurance company. If anything ever went wrong, I could just fix it myself, or let my fingers do the walking and find a local expert to fix my "hack job".

DMull,
Please try to add something useful to the site when replying to threads. I have noticed more posts from you just like this, where you are discouraging DIY. I respect skilled trades and service professionals and the value that they provide to society. However, this is not a site people seek out to find listings of local service professionals. Most are seeking specific information that is difficult to find elsewhere. If you have the expertise to add insight, please write your posts from that angle.
jeff5may is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-17, 01:17 PM   #34
oil pan 4
Land owner

Who am I allegedly affiliated with?
I'm confused.
First I was talking about gating a GE, then an A.O. smith finally I ended up getting a used obsolete heat pump water heater made by a company that I believe went under like 10 year ago.

My recommendation for an installer is your self. I believe in self sufficiency. You should be able to install and maintain these systems your self to some degree.
Unfortunately plumbin and hvac companies try to hire people with a criminal record so they can pay them next to minimum wage.

I think some people are just but hurt because I make it known that man made global warming is a scam yet I do things to increase efficiency and reduce my carbon footprint that a lot of these city dwellers can only dream of.
The Following User Says Thank You to oil pan 4 For This Useful Post:
jeff5may (10-12-17)
Old 10-12-17, 10:38 PM   #35
jeff5may
Supreme EcoRenovator

Send a message via Yahoo to jeff5may

Ok, now that we have begun to derail this thread because of another troll, let me ask something relevant:

Oil pan 4,
What did you actually purchase? All I can really tell is that it is rated at 6KBTU. I commend you for your contributions to this site and wish more people had as much courage and motivation.
jeff5may is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-17, 01:47 PM   #36
oil pan 4
Land owner

Etech R-22 charged 240v powered water heater heat pump made some time around 1999 to 2000.
The unit I bought looks like it was installed long enough to be tested but isn't dusty inside the coils or any where else.
I know etech is still around but this appears to be their only attempt at building any kind of water heater.
I think it was too far ahead of its time.
Old 10-13-17, 01:48 PM   #37
oil pan 4
Land owner

Etech R-22 charged 240v powered water heater heat pump made some time around 1999 to 2000.
The unit I bought looks like it was installed long enough to be tested but isn't dusty inside the coils or any where else.
I know etech is still around but this appears to be their only attempt at building any kind of water heater.
I think it was too far ahead of its time.
Old 10-13-17, 02:40 PM   #38
ecomodded
Supreme EcoRenovator

To clarify my post , I was trying to indicate the op from dirty jersey with service advice is likely an employee /shill. Not you oilpan4 haha

I should of wrote "the last poster" as he was original only to his last post

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
ecomodded is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
heat pump, heat pump water heater