EcoRenovator  

Go Back   EcoRenovator > Off Topic > The Billiards Room
Advanced Search

Blog Register 60+ Home Energy Saving Tips Recent Posts Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 10-01-18, 12:13 PM   #1
walterr
Lurking Renovator

Default Buying a new chainsaw

I would like to buy a chainsaw for smaller trees. I would like to know which ones do you have and would recommend to me.

walterr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-18, 07:00 AM   #2
marian
Lurking Renovator

Hi
What is your price limit? Do you have a dealer nearby, who can help you with a recommendation? If so, what is it that is selling (Stihl, Husquvarna, etc.)?
I personally have Stihl (026 and 034). Although they are now already a bit older spikes, but they are o robust (we make 20 solid meters of firewood a year + possibly long wood). If you are looking for second-hand chainsaws, then I would recommend you Stihl 026 or MS 260. They are enough for your purposes and you would have room for improvement.
Husqvarna is also building very good saws. You can also have a look. Have previously worked only with larger Huski saws and they are very good, that's maybe something would come into question for you.
If you are looking for a new chainsaw then I would recommend you to visit this website https://allaboutsaws.com/best-chainsaw/ and read some reviews. It will surely help you by the desition...