EcoRenovator  

Go Back   EcoRenovator > Introductions
Advanced Search

Blog 60+ Home Energy Saving Tips Recent Posts

Old 05-11-09, 01:37 AM   #1
snotrawket
Lurking Renovator

Default geenomics?

Hi there, I am a university student that doesn't like being someones ***** for summer work so I try to find commisson based jobs and this summer I might start my very own biz!

I was thinking of offering clothes-lines + installations door to door. Than after some research I found a forum threat that also mentioned the great potential savings of connecing a garden hose to the washing machine. This is something I am now thinking of integrating in to my whole "green clean" package. There are some technicallities like, making a hole into someones house to run a hose causes liability issues for me. Maybe theres a way around it? you guys are the mechanics, hook me up with some alien tech!

Anyways, I am gonna go browse what you guys have done now and see if any mad scientists has ideas for me to tell the world about :P

Oh ya, and my major in school is psych. So I am no freaking builder of spaceships but I can deffintly ask about peoples motives to build some spaceships My strength will be sales, if the tech is so intimidating I don't even want to install it, thats actually good as it makes it less likly someone will just say "**** you kid I'll just do it myself." I would hire pro installers and help the economey even more hehe.

snotrawket is offline   Reply With Quote