EcoRenovator  

Go Back   EcoRenovator > Off Topic > The Billiards Room
Advanced Search

Blog 60+ Home Energy Saving Tips Recent Posts Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 10-20-16, 08:01 AM   #11
pinballlooking
Super Moderator

Thanks. I was pleased on how it turned out. The 14" chop saw has helped me make better projects.

I based my build off another project. They all use HF casters. Be glad to review them in the spring.

I might start a harbor Freight post there a few tools I have bought there that are excellent. There also some I would never buy again.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Solar Install 12.5 Kwh-
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Mini Split installs -

EV Chevy Volt -
pinballlooking is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-16, 02:25 PM   #12
pinballlooking
Super Moderator

My Sea Doo Spark is resting on its new stand until next spring. I was wondering how hard it would be for my son and I to get it on the new stand.
It was very simple we tied the stand to the trailer then just sild it off the trailer to the stand.

I made this stand for a cement floor then I changed my mind where to put it for the winter.

Next year I will weld new casters that have real small tires. That will make it simpler to roll in on ruff ground.

Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Castors.JPG
Views:	936
Size:	31.7 KB
ID:	7415   Click image for larger version

Name:	Spark.jpg
Views:	921
Size:	68.1 KB
ID:	7417  

Solar Install 12.5 Kwh-

Mini Split installs -

EV Chevy Volt -

Last edited by pinballlooking; 11-21-16 at 03:05 PM..
Old 09-27-19, 12:18 PM   #13
pinballlooking
Super Moderator

Six years later the stainless steel I used on the floating dock looks just like it did when I welded it up.

I have still not put on my bigger wheels on my jet ski stand. I think I will next year the wheels I put on was for rolling on cement. They don’t work well on soft ground but the stand has been working well.

Solar Install 12.5 Kwh-

Mini Split installs -

EV Chevy Volt -
The Following User Says Thank You to pinballlooking For This Useful Post:
where2 (09-28-19)