EcoRenovator  

Go Back   EcoRenovator > Off Topic > The Billiards Room
Advanced Search

Blog 60+ Home Energy Saving Tips Recent Posts Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 12-26-14, 03:29 AM   #1
Zwerius
Helper EcoRenovator

Default I have a dream

As a Christmas wish, I published this on my Dutch website geen energierekening meer: energieneutraal woonhuis fam. Kriegsman Ootmarsum - Rekening energiebedrijf 2013:

I have a dream

I have a dream that one day this world will rise up and live the true meaning of survival for humanity is to live a sustainable lifestyle.

I have a dream that one day on the beautifull places of this blue planet the boards of the old fashioned energy companies and the energy consumers will be able to sit down together to agree about a sustainable future.

I have a dream that one day even the United States, an example of unconscious waste of fossil fuels will be transformed into a leading example of sustainability and clean energy.

I have a dream that future generations will one day live in a world where energy is not judged by profit, but by sustainability.

I have a dream today!

I have a dream that one day the former stakeholders of the fossil fuel industries preaching energy security will be able to join hands with nature preservers and greenpeacers like brothers and sisters.

I have a dream today!

I have a dream today that every energy shortage at some moments shall be exalted and every peak and abundance in supply will be stored and that ingenuity of us people will save this beautifull blue planet.

This is our hope and this is the faith that we need to have in our common future.

Zwerius is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Zwerius For This Useful Post:
ecomodded (12-27-14), frazelle09 (12-28-14), gasstingy (07-08-15), randen (12-26-14), stevehull (12-26-14)
Old 12-27-14, 03:12 PM   #2
ecomodded
Supreme EcoRenovator

The Jehovah Witnesses would cringe at your lists , declare it blasphemy and surely the work of Satan.

Since they are a Death Cult and desire the destruction of the earth so they and their friends can have it all to themselves when God rebuilds it. LOL
ecomodded is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to ecomodded For This Useful Post:
RobbMeeX (12-27-14)
Old 03-30-15, 08:50 PM   #3
Xringer
Lex Parsimoniae

This weekend marks the 10th consecutive weekend that it has snowed in Boston..

So, it's pretty easy to guess my dream..