EcoRenovator  

Go Back   EcoRenovator > Introductions
Advanced Search

Blog 60+ Home Energy Saving Tips Recent Posts

Old 01-08-13, 07:59 AM   #1
vwhead77
Helper EcoRenovator

Default From Upstate NY

Hey all. I live in the Fingerlakes Region of Upstate NY. I make my own Solar Panels and have accrued about 9 - 60W Panels so far. I believe I have a nice model to stick with after trying different frames and designs, etc. I love the idea of sustained living. I have been an HVAC&R Journeyman for over 21 years now and am always thinking of ways to create new heaters/coolers. I will be posting pics of some of these things on here. I am really excited to find like-minded folks on here

Last edited by vwhead77; 01-08-13 at 08:13 AM..
vwhead77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-13, 08:21 AM   #2
Daox
Administrator

Welcome to the site and thanks for posting an intro. Is always nice to know a bit about the people here.

DIY solar panels, very nice. Would you be willing to write up a DIY for us? Its always nice to hear from someone who has done a bunch and has a nice set way of doing things for a reason vs someone stumbling through it for the first time.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
&
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Daox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-13, 08:31 AM   #3
vwhead77
Helper EcoRenovator

Default Will do -

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daox View Post
Welcome to the site and thanks for posting an intro. Is always nice to know a bit about the people here.

DIY solar panels, very nice. Would you be willing to write up a DIY for us? Its always nice to hear from someone who has done a bunch and has a nice set way of doing things for a reason vs someone stumbling through it for the first time.
I have been wanting to document a step-by-step for a while - now I have a good reason to
vwhead77 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to vwhead77 For This Useful Post:
Daox (01-08-13)
Old 01-08-13, 08:34 AM   #4
Daox
Administrator

That would be great, thanks!

&
Daox is offline   Reply With Quote