EcoRenovator  

Go Back   EcoRenovator > Improvements > Solar Power
Advanced Search

Blog 60+ Home Energy Saving Tips Recent Posts Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Closed Thread

Old 03-08-14, 12:18 PM   #11
Boris romanov
Banned

Moderator - you have to remove Post#10 immediately.
Reason - insult.

Boris Romanov

Last edited by Boris romanov; 03-08-14 at 12:30 PM..
Old 03-08-14, 12:19 PM   #12
ecomodded
Supreme EcoRenovator

Boris Boris, since you feel Sucker is not a word you like to be called I removed it and in its place put Worry wart as the meaning is the same in this case.

Your AM radio will kill you - best toss out as it radiates energy for 1 or 2 inches as well.

if it doesn't kill you it could make your hair fall out , from all that listening to it from your shoulder while dancing about in your electrical field soaked home.

Last edited by Daox; 03-09-14 at 09:16 AM..
Old 03-08-14, 01:20 PM   #13
ecomodded
Supreme EcoRenovator

I think the real problem is people looking for a cause to their health issues - and it may well be diet not electromagnetic waves that is causing these unfortunates to be diseased or other wise unhealthy. Gluten intolerance comes to mind , you will find some people are too stubborn to look at their diet as a cause and like to blame others for all their problems.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Quote Boris:
Moderator - you have to remove Post#10 immediately.
Reason - insult.

Boris Romanov
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Boris your attempts at hiding the facts i posted in post #10 are weak at best (once again) and pathetic at worst.
I believe you BORIS are more then wrong , you ignore facts.

Put on your big boy pants and stop calling for your mommy- ridiculous

I have no patience for people who start a debate then cry for mommy when their challenge is met or challenged.

stay off the adult forums

My opinion is:
This Thread & the other thread Boris started : fireman hate solar are both GARBAGE threads and should be deleted in entirety or moved to the Billiards room for entetrainment.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	tin-foil-hat-radio waves.jpg
Views:	400
Size:	24.3 KB
ID:	4127  

Last edited by ecomodded; 03-08-14 at 03:14 PM..
Old 03-08-14, 08:33 PM   #14
Boris romanov
Banned

Gary,

In addition to my previous reply (post #4) you can see this video:

Boris Romanov

Last edited by Boris romanov; 03-08-14 at 08:36 PM..
Old 03-08-14, 08:51 PM   #15
greif
a van down by the river

What happens when the meter comes near a normal breaker box, I would guess it also puts out a magnetic field?
What about different kinds of field put out by cellphones, WiFi, or any kind of electronic device? What about walking under electric lines and hearing the lines and transformers buzzing?

“If you want total security, go to prison. There you're fed, clothed, given medical care and so on. The only thing lacking... is freedom. ” ― Dwight D. Eisenhower
Old 03-09-14, 12:55 AM   #16
hikerjohnson
Submarine Renovator

Folks, don't feed the trolls. Modgods, perhaps this thread should be locked?
Old 03-09-14, 06:54 AM   #17
jeff5may
Supreme EcoRenovator

Send a message via Yahoo to jeff5may

In this subject, I am grateful for my existence every day. At any time, I as well as you could be fried by a gamma ray burst or a rogue solar flare. Not to mention one of many forms of armageddon (nuclear, chemical or biological attack). The nazis could mount and launch a zombie apocalypse and forever alter the world as we know it. Don't forget the greedy bankers and military industrial complex. They now own the prison system as well. And thank God the comet burnt up on its way around the sun before reaching Earth.

IMHO, there are many other common activities and materials that are many orders of magnitude more hazardous to my health (many of which we all practice regularly). Smoking, drinking alcohol, and prescription pills are high on the list. Driving, flying, and climbing ladders are much more likely to kill you than even a leaky microwave oven. RFI and EMI are much more likely to disrupt other electronic devices than my health.

I know plenty of way too old, salty TIG welders that died of natural causes, after being subjected to high frequency energy at less than an arms-length away for decades. Don't even try to run a walkie-talkie near someone TIG welding aluminum, much less an AM radio! In addition to the HF start energy, the actual arc discharge runs up to 200 Amps at a frequency controlled by the user. If this amount of radio frequency splatter doesn't interfere with your electronic device, not much ever will. The appropriate PPE for such activities consists mostly of leather apparel and protection from the intense rays of visible and invisible light. No magnetic shielding is employed in this process to protect operators whatsoever. If the intense RF or magnetic energy was harmful to one's health, the EPA or OSHA would definitely have made up some rules protecting workers' safety.

One final question to the OP: In what manner does dirty energy differ than any other form of electromagnetism? At what point does normal electricity become tainted and dirty? In my understanding, all electricity is hazardous to a certain extent, mainly depending on intensity and frequency. It's a lion in a cage, so to speak. Don't stick your hand in the cage without armor.

Last edited by jeff5may; 03-09-14 at 06:56 AM.. Reason: the usual
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to jeff5may For This Useful Post:
greif (03-09-14), stevehull (03-09-14)
Old 03-09-14, 09:13 AM   #18
Daox
Administrator

Come on guys, lets keep it friendly.

We can disagree and still have logical discussion without insulting each other.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
&
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 03-09-14, 10:12 AM   #19
OffGridKindaGuy
Hi-Tech Hillbilly

Send a message via AIM to OffGridKindaGuy

Mebby if he holds one of those meters up close to that computer he uses everyday, he'd think twice before usin' it..
Old 03-09-14, 12:53 PM   #20
pinballlooking
Super Moderator

I have the same very cheap Walmart inverter in your first video to charge my laptop on trips in the car.
We run the radio in the car no issues at all.
If you fear solar don’t install it on your house end of story.
I personally made 77.6 KWH electricity yesterday and I sleep very well knowing I am paying big business a lot less money.

Closed Thread