EcoRenovator  

Go Back   EcoRenovator > Improvements > Solar Power
Advanced Search

Blog 60+ Home Energy Saving Tips Recent Posts Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 06-02-11, 11:18 AM   #1
raydias
Lurking Renovator

Default Florida Power & Light - $2 per watt of the DC output of a PV system, up to $20,000

Just an FYI

Accepting Applications June 21, 2011

http://www.fpl.com/landing/solar_reb...ntial_pv.shtml

As part of a five-year pilot program authorized by the Florida Public Service Commission, this rebate is available to all existing FPL residential customers in existing dwellings. The rebates are not available for new construction or PV systems that are already installed. Applicants must be current account holders of the premise where the solar photovoltaic system is being installed.

The Residential PV rebate is for solar electric panels, mounting hardware, grid-interactive electric inverter(s), optional battery systems, associated cabling, and for systems over 10 kilowatt AC, disconnect devices. This rebate program is only for grid-interactive PV systems with a minimum nameplate rating of 2 kilowatts direct current (DC) and a maximum nameplate rating of 2 megawatts. All components must be tested and listed by a nationally recognized testing and certification laboratory for continuous interactive operation with an electric distribution system in compliance with the applicable codes and standards of IEEE 1547, IEEE 1547.1, and UL 1741. All products installed must be new, not refurbished or previously installed.

Customers should choose products and contractors carefully, given the many variables involved. The customer is solely responsible for selecting, hiring and managing the contractor who will install the eligible solar products. FPL bears no responsibility for the quality or performance of any products or contractors chosen by the customer.

Old 06-02-11, 11:19 AM   #2
raydias
Lurking Renovator

Since i need to have 5 posts before adding the link her is post 5
Old 06-06-11, 08:27 PM   #3
rhino 660
Apprentice EcoRenovator

hopefully i get some work out of this rebate. im in central fl and work for coronado solar
pm me if you need an installer. the progress energy rebate ran out in i think 15 mins (1million dollars) i wish i was in fpl territory

rhino 660 is offline   Reply With Quote