Advanced Search

Blog 60+ Home Energy Saving Tips Recent Posts

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 12-24-14, 09:27 AM   #12
karl0525
Lurking Renovator

Quote:
Originally Posted by ferg75407 View Post
karl0525, have got a smart meter at your point of use? Have you learned to acess it? you need to understand it? My meter has a simulated "wheel" that rotates to indicate the power flow direction and amplitude. there are sequential displays that indicate "power from time of installation", "peak power", "power delivered to you", "Power delivered to power company". You can find this online some where{texassmartmeter.com}. My system uses a older meter with the real wheel indicating power going to my breaker box recordeing my total power generated.
sorry got carried away.
The information is separated at the meter and will not have any effect on your free hours.
I do not know how to pm you. Something I need to learn.
That cleared up a lot I use a lot on my free hours (Chevy volt,pool pump,etc) and did not want my billed credit of what I over produce to be used on my night time period I have been able to transfer about 75% of my usage to my free hours 9pm-6am and I am real close to signing a contract with Circular energy for a 10 kW roof mount The reason I am going with the 10 kW is to max out my oncor rebate and 2 I know the free hours will not last forever. Were about in north Texas do you live would like to catch up with you and maybe discus other ways to save and solar in general. Thanks again for the help.
karl0525 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
free energy, storing cool, storing heat