View Single Post
Old 07-03-10, 11:32 AM   #107
wilfor03
Lurking Renovator

Cool

Hey there Xringer......sorry for not posting for awhile. My board quit working on me! I troubleshot it down to one of the relays not latching (no movement). Got ahold of MTM and he sent me two relays AND another LM339 comparator. What a dude! All in one day!!! He's made a believer out of me with his "Customer Service" policy, eh? The board is working super great with the same clatter on the relays as before. Too bad he doesn't come up with some sort of Mosfet deal versus those relays. That would be a strong board then I think. I love it!!!

Sorry to hear you're still having those LDR problems. Mine mounted in the baby-food jar is doing great. Don't feel any heat whatsoever when I crawl up there and check it out. I'm running my tracker board off the same 12v supply I'm charging with the solar panels. Even when the sun goes down and I need to move the panels (for storms, whatever) I always have plenty of juice to do it with. Just ran a spare wire pair when I initially ran the wiring in the pipe. Sure glad I did that, too......anyhow, if I can help ya somehow, hollar down this way, okay? Bill
Attached Images

wilfor03 is offline   Reply With Quote