View Single Post
Old 12-16-13, 08:15 AM   #170
Daox
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by gasstingy View Post
I noted that your design did not show bringing the tubing back near the point of origination. I suppose that means you have a manifold where the tubing runs begin and another manifold at the end of the run? Or, did I miss something.

My {unfinished} setup has a manifold to distribute and collect the water being circulated so the plumbing and valves to and from the tank are all close together.
There will be a manifold made out of tees to split the main supply and return line into the three parallel branches. I won't be using actual manifolds. This will be done under the floor so its not in the floor and will be accessible for repair if needed. The main supply and return lines will however go back to a home run manifold.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
&
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Last edited by Daox; 12-16-13 at 08:19 AM..
Daox is offline   Reply With Quote