View Single Post
Old 08-21-14, 10:43 AM   #5
pinballlooking
Super Moderator

I wanted to add a couple things while this is fresh.
We only use the top third rack for silverware. We took the basket out off the bottom rack and set it aside. The top rack works great everything comes clean and there is always more room than we need. When we load the third rack we keep spoons forks knives together. So unloading is so fast a handful forks … 4-5 handfuls and you are done.
The dishwasher holds more than our other one we are able to run it once every couple days instead almost every day so we are running it about ½ as much.

It uses about ¼ less detergent and everything still comes clean.
When the bottom rack is full of dishes you need to be carful the rack does not come completely out of the dishwasher. They should have added a stop. It does not always try to do this only once so far.

But this would be an easy fix. They do not show the time remaining unless you open the door. My display is mostly hidden when it is running because it is on the top but I would still like to see the remaining time. The other models that have the display on the front show remaining time.

They do have a model that shows the remaining time on the floor but it comes with so many other options that I don’t need I did not think it was worth it. it runs over night most of the time anyway and nobody would ever see it.

We do not rinse dishes just scrape off food except red sauce. We do rinse red sauce so it does not stain stuff. This thing cleans very well. We run high temp load every time to kill germs. We have always done this it helps keep people for getting sick as much in the winter.

We have not had one dish that has not come clean yet. This is great as we stuff it every load.
Our old one would have a couple dishes that needed touch up after it was done but not this so far.

Last edited by pinballlooking; 08-21-14 at 10:47 AM..
pinballlooking is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to pinballlooking For This Useful Post:
stevehull (08-21-14)