View Single Post
Old 12-07-10, 06:18 AM   #9
Daox
Administrator

Here are some pictures of the machine and the install so far.

These are the units as the delivery/installers left them since I did not have the stacking kit. I waddled the washer inside (they're not light!) and started hooking things up.

This is part way through the install. Sorry for the close picture, there isn't a ton of room in the bathroom.

Here it is installed in the nook and ready to go (actually it is going). Yeah, those are the wife's feet as she watched the machine work for the first time.

This was also a pleasant surprise to see. I didn't know this, but apparently this washer is designed, engineered and assembled here in the US. I'm sure a good deal of the parts are made overseas, but its good to see an attempt to keep work here. I also like the idea that I'm supporting keeping work in this country.
Attached Images

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
&
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Daox is offline   Reply With Quote