View Single Post
Old 11-20-18, 08:59 PM   #13
pinballlooking
Super Moderator

I love reading the DIY geo builds on here.
This system comes pre charged as most Geo do and has 5 year warranty parts and labor. Then a 10 year parts only warranty. I don't have the knowledge to take on a build. This will be plenty of project for me.

Yes that quote is for everything every fitting loop tubing and pump center.
I just dig trenches and put it all together they even prewire it for the pump center. Fuse valves on the tubing everything.

This last quote was for a 3-ton 2 stage system. I am just going to use a little more loop pipe to help it out and keep my mini splits.

They ship the loop pipe with antifreeze in them and valves on them.
I am going to run it all under the foundation they have a pump and manifold pressure gauge air purge valve station.

This is the Unit
https://cdn.iwae.com/media/manuals/c...ifications.pdf

My wife is so so on board because we have netzeroed a couple years. But our state loses the tax credit next year and fed tax credit goes down next year this is the time to do it.
It will never be cheaper than right now. I have to run the loop field through the horse pasture she is not thrilled with that either. We have agreed on a place to run it and fence it off. We only have one horse left.

My new little tractor is going to earn its keep.
Attached Images

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Solar Install 12.5 Kwh-
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Mini Split installs -

EV Chevy Volt -

Last edited by pinballlooking; 11-20-18 at 10:01 PM..
pinballlooking is offline   Reply With Quote