View Single Post
Old 01-10-13, 07:39 AM   #39
Minimac
Lurking Renovator

My initial post was tongue in cheek-apparently I didn't make that clear. However, am I the only one here that thinks it's silly to see four pages of debate on which uses more water? About responsibility of the 'chain of events '- how much water(and other resources) was wasted by the power generated used to respond to my post, and take me to task? How many electrons, oil, water, and who knows whatnot, were spent to point out, on your phone or computer, that my paper plates are not "eco-friendly"? Doesn't it seem ridiculous, when carried to that extreme?
I have learned an awful lot from people like AC Hacker, Solar Mike, Doax, Neil Blanchard, and many others, and am grateful for the posting and sharing various ideas and projects. I like the exchange of ideas and thoughts, good and bad, and various discussions. But let's not become so focused on the goal that we lose relevancy. I think that is why an awful large portion of the general populace paints all conservationists with a pretty broad brush- and not in a positive way.
Now I'll stop my rant and go back to lurking.......

Last edited by Minimac; 01-10-13 at 07:43 AM..
Minimac is offline   Reply With Quote