View Single Post
Old 02-21-16, 11:06 PM   #600
pinballlooking
Super Moderator

ME_Andy – Thanks.
Saturday it did not start out good. I was drilling holes in my new heat exchanger to mount the fan. I caught one of the copper coils with the drill bit. The bit caught the steel and screwed itself right into it before I could stop it.
Long story short I had to squeeze off the coil and solder it closed just like they do when they repair a car radiator. It was a bummer and time consuming. Then I had to go to get more fittings a couple times.

Today I made some more progress. The fan and heat exchanger are mounted. I was able to use a piece of the pallet racking that I cut off.
My closed loop auto vent I bought from china is a piece of junk and leaked badly. I have two other fittings that I need to replace. I need to wire up the pump but other than that it is installed.

I was working the other night and thought this was cool view.

Some plants
Attached Images

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Solar Install 12.5 Kwh-
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Mini Split installs -

EV Chevy Volt -

Last edited by pinballlooking; 02-22-16 at 08:36 PM..
pinballlooking is offline   Reply With Quote