View Single Post
Old 05-27-14, 12:35 PM   #98
MetroMPG
Infrequent noob

Default back in action... season #4

Just thought I'd post that the freebie mower has gone back into service ... beginning of its 4th season.

The batteries are getting tired for sure. I've only used it 3 times, and haven't been able to do both the front & back yards on a single charge. Though it's possible they may "wake up" a bit with a few cycles after sitting all winter with just an occasional top-up charge.

Doesn't bother me too much, really - I let it charge up and come back to it later.

I haven't shrunk the lawn area any further which would accommodate the declining battery capacity, though that's an ongoing goal (for other reasons). I'll probably do more of that later this summer.

• To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

• To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

MetroMPG is offline   Reply With Quote