View Single Post
Old 09-29-20, 08:18 AM   #9
pinballlooking
Super Moderator

They have made everything right. They said the will send me the color display. It is just not color that makes the difference.

I shows % of battery this is big the other one just has like 5 bars.

The display has more adjustments. I am looking forward to getting it and adjusting it to how I want to ride.

I have the new controller on order it is coming from China but I paid for faster shipping. It will still take 7-10 days.

Things to look for when buying.

Front shocks some have them some don’t you decide.

Back shocks a few have them.
Battery size and location does it lock?

Brakes most are disk but some are mechanical and will need more adjustments some are hydraulic. These bikes are heave mine is about 60 pounds mine are hydraulic brakes and they are excellent.

Do you want fat tires? They can be ridden on sand at the beach big plus they are more
forgiving on bumps but just a choice.

If you can get a bafang electric motor do it this is a better motor. The good thing is it is a direct replacement at some point I may upgrade to one.

Do you like to tinker and upgrade? There many things you can change to improve your bike.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Solar Install 12.5 Kwh-
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Mini Split installs -

EV Chevy Volt -
pinballlooking is offline   Reply With Quote