View Single Post
Old 07-14-14, 09:05 AM   #112
AC_Hacker
Supreme EcoRenovator

Quote:
Originally Posted by NiHaoMike View Post
My favorites are the various PICs...
NiHaoMike,

Writing a poem in very few words that precisely expresses a situation is far more difficult that writing a descriptive essay about the same thing. In the same way, designing a minimalist, elegant solution is more difficult than using a more powerful and complex set of tools.

The idea of this thread is to design a heat pump controller that can leverage the minimum of the simplest and most commonly available parts, and that will appeal to the widest possible audience of non-advanced people, who at this time are using the extremely popular Arduino IDE.

It is not clear to me if you are trying to be helpful in this discussion of designing a very basic general purpose heat pump controller or if you are trying to confuse and divert the conversation.

If your intention is helpful and genuine, and you simply can't resist the urge to offer ideas that are outside the scope of this effort, you will welcome the opportunity to carry your ideas and insights to a more appropriate thread that I started called "Designing an Advanced Heat Pump Controller".

Best of luck.

Sincerely,

-AC_Hacker

Last edited by AC_Hacker; 07-14-14 at 09:09 AM..
AC_Hacker is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to AC_Hacker For This Useful Post:
ICanHas (08-10-14)