View Single Post
Old 01-17-09, 10:14 AM   #31
MetroMPG
Infrequent noob

I forget, but I'll check when I get back to the apartment (at the library right now). I think it's a really easy 3-bolt removal type of job on the firewall under the hood.

If you have the option of getting a LARGER motor, I think I'd recommend it. The little Metro one works, but the lowest power output shown was at 65 pedal RPM, and ~7000 motor/generator RPM; to get the highest power output, I had to spin fast enough to be impractical (also the voltage is too high to feed a battery for a long time - I'd cook it.)

I'm planning to post a summary and "lessons learned" with a bit more detail. Also get a bit of video.

• To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

• To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

MetroMPG is offline   Reply With Quote