View Single Post
Old 10-01-08, 08:21 PM   #5
Daox
Administrator

I really could care less about the dimmers in most cases and will end up replacing some of them with standard switches. However, I did hit the local store tonight and picked up a slew of dimmable CFLs. I have 3 ceiling fans which use 4 bulbs each, so thats 12 right there plus a bunch of other ones. The store only had one kind of 60w equivalent dimmable and they were in packs of four for $15. But, I also found that there were some standard 13W bulbs in a pack of four on sale for $4! Not too bad.

Now, I just have a few fixtures left that are fairly low useage to deal with besides the recessed lights in my kitchen which are par20 lights. Still trying to find a good replacement there (they are on a dimmer too). If you have any ideas or sources lemme know!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
&
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Daox is offline   Reply With Quote