View Single Post
Old 03-03-16, 01:24 PM   #1874
AC_Hacker
Supreme EcoRenovator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mobile Master Tech View Post
I thought those topics (what refrigerant to put in their hacked unit and why...useful content to a maximum. Fair enough?
MMT,

Have you actually read through the 'Manifesto' thread? You have said various things about this thread that sound great, but give me the impression that you haven't actually read it.

Are you aware that there are 413 other threads in the Geothermal and Heat Pumps branch of EcoRenovator? Most of these are discussion threads and some are actually living breathing project threads. The 413 total includes the 'Manifesto' thread, which is not a discussion thread.

Have you scanned through those thread headings so that you at least know what the topics are, and what may have been already been discussed?

Much of the information you are posting is valuable, but has appeared in other threads. Other information you are posting is valuable and new, but would be better placed in a more appropriate thread that is a discussion thread.

So here is an opportunity for you to contribute to this thread in an appropriate way, that is relevant to what this thread is about:

Currently we have two projects that are open and in need of your help.

One of them is in Amman Jordan, and the other is in Northwood, Iowa.

The one that is in Amman, Jordan starts at POST_1833.

The other project in Northwood, Iowa starts at POST_1849.

Helping people like this, who are actually involved right now in projects is what the Manifesto thread is all about.

OK MMT, do your stuff...

Sincerely,

-AC_Hacker

Last edited by AC_Hacker; 03-03-16 at 03:17 PM..
AC_Hacker is offline   Reply With Quote