View Single Post
Old 10-27-11, 09:21 PM   #55
marzero0
Lurking Renovator

Default Off the grid- buck up grid

Interesting, but if you do that youll still getting power to the distributor. I was thinking in the schquematic (attached) i made.

The idea is connect an "UPS online 1000VA (700W)" ( is a type of UPS) before all loads and GTI, this wont let the current goes to the distributor because the rectifier is a bridge of diodes that wont let it happen.

When you connect a load, first this will be supplied from the GTI and if it needs more current, this will be suppliead from the UPS (from the grid throw the rectifier and the inverter). When needs even more power, the UPS will go to the bypass mode (because its overloaded) automatically and then the current flows direct from the grid.

When you dont have a load connected, the current cant goes anywhere, so it will be storage in to the battery of the PV solar panel.

Now my question is: the current really wont go anywhere? maybe the current will goes to the battery of the UPS (voltaje will grow up and then explote (?))
!! I dont know!

If you look this model, when the energy of the distributor goes down. You still can work with the UPS and still can use the GTI. Youll have your own emergency energy system.

Regards!
Attached Images

marzero0 is offline   Reply With Quote