View Single Post
Old 09-13-15, 08:52 PM   #10
vskid3
Lurking Renovator

Quote:
Originally Posted by doug30293 View Post
I temporarily bypassed my ducts to see if there was a difference in AC on-time and it was substantial. The airborne and mechanical noise levels were also reduced.
I actually have the vent under the AC closed and only use the ducted ones. The vent under the AC is much louder than the others. Slightly different design, maybe? I also have the fan on low, high didn't seem to add much airflow for the extra noise is made.

We're not planning on doing any boondocking in the near future, but an alternative propane heater sounds much better than the furnace if I need to supplement the space heater. We'll have to see how the space heater handles the worst of El Paso's harsh winter.

No new ecomods. My parents came to visit this weekend and my dad helped me plumb the washer. Now it doesn't have to sit in front of the stove so it can connect to the kitchen sink. Makes the space much more livable. Tapped into the kitchen sink's drain and cold supply lines and ran them along the back of the cabinets. No leaks so far.

Next project will be replacing the brakes as the current shoes are fairly cracked. After that, I'm thinking of adding a belly pan to help with aero and insulating the floor and holding tanks. I'm on the fence about doing the Liquid Roof.
vskid3 is offline   Reply With Quote