View Single Post
Old 07-02-18, 11:29 AM   #17
pinballlooking
Super Moderator

My garage side is about 35' x 25' with maybe 20' high at the peak. It would take a lot to cool it off.

It has been a long time since I have seen a in ground lift. Two post lift have taken over. I will get a hoist jack stand to make it safer it can hurt.

The lift is so much closer to being ready for duty. I need to run the wiring. The cable that goes from one side to the other to release the locks needs replaced.
It got messes up when it was taken down. It is very thin I will get a new one today.
I had ten Hilti KB3 by 3/4" 5 1/2" they are great. For the two last holes I had a different brand it did not work at all. I went to get more Hilti bolts but no one local had any so I bought Simpson strong tie anchor bolts. They are junk I just ordered 2 more Hilti KB3's what a pain. I will never use anything other than Hilti going forward.

I will be working on the Saturn's on my lift they weight about 2,300 pounds.
Each arm of the lift can handle 2,500 That is a big safety factor.
It is certified for 10,000 and tested 15,000 pounds.

Attached Images

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Solar Install 12.5 Kwh-
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Mini Split installs -

EV Chevy Volt -

Last edited by pinballlooking; 11-21-19 at 01:09 PM..
pinballlooking is offline   Reply With Quote