View Single Post
Old 11-07-08, 02:59 PM   #8
MetroMPG
Infrequent noob

Oops, sorry for the delayed response. (Then again lawn mowing season is over, isn't it?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Higgy View Post
OOOOOO OOOOO...I have questions!
*raises hand*
I like to keep my grass longer, like 2 1/2 - 3 inches long as it's better for the grass because then my grass doesn't need to be watered as much and it keeps it healthier looking and snubs out the weeds easier. So would that be too long for a push mower?
I think 3 inches is probably at or just past the limit of the mower my parents have (Lee Valley Tools branded).

Aside from that, I can't speak for other brands. I'm not a reel mower aficionado, but I do wish sometime I could try different brands and see if there is a superior design out there...

• To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

• To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

MetroMPG is offline   Reply With Quote