View Single Post
Old 06-01-14, 02:57 PM   #3
Exeric
Apprentice EcoRenovator

Quote:
Originally Posted by ecomodded View Post
There are no morals in politics; there is only expedience. A scoundrel may be of use to us just because he is a scoundrel. ~ Vladimir Lenin ~
I pretty much knew that was your opinion without you having stated it here. The last time we had a disagreement (about man induced climate change) as the conversation lowered it finally hit rock bottom when you accused me of being either a cross-dresser or a transsexual because of my handle. (I'm not)

So, I'm not at all surprised you'd like to lump all politics to the least common denominator. It makes it easy then to accuse government of always being bad. It seems to me what you really are doing is using your own weakness of throwing the kitchen sink when things are not looking up for your side of the argument and then ascribing the same thing to other people. I think most of us have higher ethics than that and that's why one can never give up on government having the potential of improving things for the majority of people. Good people have to be in government for the results to be good.
Exeric is offline   Reply With Quote