View Single Post
Old 01-31-21, 08:00 AM   #8
pinballlooking
Super Moderator
 
pinballlooking's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2013
Location: SC
Posts: 2,815
Thanks: 165
Thanked 535 Times in 439 Posts
Default

I finally received my compressor parts. The unloader part was on backorder.
It is coming along nicely. I cleaned up the pressure relief valve.


I had to make some tools to remove the valves. They sell the tool to do this but $200 this is more money than I have in this whole project.


They are a bit ruff but worked.

I cleaned up the cooling pipes.


I cleaned up the head and rebuild the valves.



I put it all together and it did not build up pressure.
Took it apart and inspected the valves one valve was not lined up correctly. I fixed that one and checked the other valves one more time.
I put it back together and it is working good now.

Still want to do the hydro test but it needs to warm up before I do that.
Attached Images
     
__________________
Current project Aquaponics system , Passive Solar Greenhouse build

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Solar Install 12.5 Kwh-
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Mini Split installs -
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

EV Chevy Volt -
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Last edited by pinballlooking; 02-01-21 at 01:20 AM..
pinballlooking is offline   Reply With Quote