View Single Post
Old 07-13-17, 08:39 AM   #110
MetroMPG
Infrequent noob

Default She's dead, Jim

I went to use the mower this week and when I checked the voltage before starting (my usual habit), it read only 9.x.

Hmm!

I always recharge the mower right after using it, so my first thought was that I must have forgotten last time. So I plugged it in and left it over night.

Next day: voltage reading topped out at just 12.1. I confirmed the charger output voltage was OK.

So, the batteries are toast. (Well, just one of them is. But in parallel, it was dragging down the good one with it.)

A local e-bike store has used 12Ah batteries for $20 apiece that will work, but considering I have a spare corded electric mower, that's the route I'm going to take from here on.

All good things must come to an end! R.I.P., Black & Decker M3300!

• To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

• To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

MetroMPG is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to MetroMPG For This Useful Post:
Daox (07-13-17)