View Single Post
Old 03-23-14, 04:50 PM   #41
jeff5may
Supreme EcoRenovator

Send a message via Yahoo to jeff5may

Nope, I noticed another difference. The downwind evaporator doesn't draw from txv1, it draws from the flash tank. Why not have it draw from Txv1? then you have 2 flow paths: 1 thru downwind evap to intermediate pressure at the ejector mixing port and 1 thru the ejector mixing nozzle. Slightly superheated gas mixes with saturated liquid at ejector and is pointed at upwind evaporator.

It looks to me as if you added txv3 to aid the operation of the ejector. without it, there would be very little pressure on txv2 and the downwind evaporator. Txv3 basically forces the ejector to work by applying suction. HMMMMM, is your ejector not sucking enough?

I'm not trying to be a richard here, I just do this sort of thing for a living. I take blueprints, sketches, and drawings and the like, and try to turn them into something that is real and useful. Engineers have a way of taking something simple and twisting it into something useless or impossible to build or operate. As you probably know, what they start out with (on paper or computer) is usually revised many times before the project is finished. From this experience, I have developed high skill in finding and removing rats, wrenches, and traps. Please don't take it personal.

Last edited by jeff5may; 03-23-14 at 05:11 PM..
jeff5may is offline   Reply With Quote