View Single Post
Old 09-26-17, 09:29 AM   #5
AC_Hacker
Supreme EcoRenovator

Quote:
Originally Posted by oil pan 4 View Post
I love global warming, the more the better I say.
I am glad that you love global warming, because you will have so much more to love!

It is good for you that already, the world's climate is resulting in a reduced ability of the earth to produce essential grain crops, which have always been the basis for civilization. This is what is driving the wars in Africa and parts of the Middle East. The failure of subsistence farming due to global warming caused drought is what is driving the huge immigration into Europe.

But, you may not be a big salad-eater, or even a big grain eater, but consider that grain crops are the feed-stock for the world's live stock and poultry production. That means a global reduction in beef, chicken, pork, and cheese and eggs. all of these are going to decline in supply, and escalate in price.

But what most people who ARE aware of the seriousness of global warming don't know, is that due to political pressure (research funding reduction) on the Scientific Community, the reports have been watered down because the dire consequences of global warming are not solvable through our political system., Also, the scientific reports are usually limited to a single issue.

The unspoken truth is that when the totality of consequences of all individual effects are considered together, the prospects of life as we know it are too uncomfortable to imagine.