ecomodded
Supreme EcoRenovator

Im trying this again
Wind speed out back of unit = 20 mph
wind speed out the 6 to 4 inch reducer = 25 miles an hour

Converted to CFM

6 inch duct = 345 cfm
4 inch duct = 191 cfm = 45% reduction

Looks like the internet fooled me , its probably 241 cfm out the duct work not front circulation fan.
I will test with ducts in place and take wind speed measurements from the outside vent when its plumbed.

This math is looking weird and I used this online calculator here > Air Flow Conversion Calculator - ft/meter, m/s, miles/hr, ft3/min, m3/hr, L/s

I will make a youtube Video and try to educate people about this thing once I have it tested , and Im wondering how /why would people as in the whole internet got the output flow WRONG ( me too)

Mind you when people said it made a lot of negative pressure they were Right it will a beastly amount.

It will reduce flow further by plumbing to the 4 inch back draft vent / dryer vent so it *may* fly yet.

I'll test the plumbed ducts outlet flow and call it a close estimate as the numbers pretty much match so far with its 241 cfm rating.

I feel a little burn off those numbers but will try this little beast anyways no sense quitting now !

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Last edited by ecomodded; 09-29-17 at 05:25 PM..
ecomodded is offline   Reply With Quote