View Single Post
Old 07-26-18, 02:09 PM   #6
jjackstone
Helper EcoRenovator

Quote:
Originally Posted by pinballlooking View Post
I took my system off public viewing that day.
So sorry you had to do that. Most of the solar sales people are gone from the area now but I must say I used to have fun with them. I'd ask them questions that I was pretty sure they couldn't answer and then after letting them ramble for a few minutes I'd pull out an article(fact checked by me) that would tell them why they were wrong. Other times I would sit and chat and give them information/reasons that they could use to make their bosses feel ignorant since they were the ones who gave the sales force bad info in the first place. Often I'd just talk to them to waste their time since they insisted on doing the same with my time.

I've gone as far as telling to go buy me a six pack of beer and I'le talk to you as long as you want. Other times I'd tell them I was a consultant and if they wanted to talk with me I had a forty, fifty whatever dollar per hour consultant rate at a minimum of a one hour charge. Had to pay up front if they wanted any questions answered. They would almost run from the house on that one.
So much fun.
JJ
jjackstone is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to jjackstone For This Useful Post:
NiHaoMike (07-26-18)