View Single Post
Old 03-19-19, 06:47 PM   #54
randen
Uber EcoRenovator

Default Automakers spending billions

Its been 1 year and 3 months since pinball looking tabled this thread. My take on this is, don't hold your breath the traditional manufactures.

Wallstreet is still quite hard on Tesla and I'm at a loss as to why. They are, producing the cars. The financial guys were all upon arms " were is the $35,000.00 Model 3"??

Well the model 3 $35,000.00 car is here now. Tesla is building these in volume now as Elon had promised. But then the Wallstreet players were pointing at Tesla for having to tighten their belt by closing some of their storefronts.??? GM Closed 6 plants and the stock price went up.????

Tesla has listened to the customer and re-thought the action to close storefronts

Has everyone seen the introduction of the Model Y.?? The sport utility vehicle is one of the best sellers in North America. Now Tesla is bringing this game changing, affordable cross-over to the market and wall street is indifferent.??

This Crossover The Model Y is going to be awesome!!! at These prices??!!! Wow

I couldn't resist, I Called Audi dealer. Again I was dumb-founded. couldn't tell me anything about the Audi E-Tron.

When could I get one, How much or anything technical. WOW

Randen
randen is offline   Reply With Quote