View Single Post
Old 10-26-08, 11:28 AM   #11
faroun
Lurking Renovator

Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by toyobug View Post
i'm curious to know how well it works. Looks simple enough to build. Any one thinking of building one?
hi there guys, i am happy that some of you are intrested of my design, this thing is exaclly the way it looks, simple and easy to build.

my goal is to get 100 watt at 35kmh about 21mph, so far i have not had a chance to test it with this kind of wind because in all my instructables i metion that i am in a valley and i do not have a clean wind, but what i can tell you is with the best windy day based on custs of wind i have cotten up to 28watt but not consistant, up and down and as you see i had an issue with the Temp structure i have it bolted to, my plan is to take it to an open area and test it at a windy day to be accurate, you are welcome to duplicate it exaclly and test it if you have the proper cretiria, but only for personale use not commercial. and the reason i have not tested it yet is because i am redesigning the Vanes and the hole look as you see in V8, and so far i have better success with it, it spins faster and cost less, this stuff take time and money to keep on changing design and my Wife so far is on the Boat..lol..

remember there is colour in the dark, all you have to do is shine the light.

Best regards

Faroun

faroun is offline   Reply With Quote