View Single Post
Old 11-27-18, 05:12 PM   #16
pinballlooking
Super Moderator

I have been thinking about using my greenhouse monitoring to monitor my Geothermal.
I have three zones free and some spare temp probes.
I would put one temp probe for (EWT) entering water temp and one for Leaving water temp (LWT).
The other one I would add a contactor the would let me know when to was running.

I would have to fish the line through small conduit.
I knew I should have put in bigger conduit.

The sell monitoring systems but I think this would give me enough info. For no cost.

I am getting a iGate thermostat that has all this info but it is not WiFi crazy. I am on my computer all the time so I would like to see the results real time. I keep TED up on my computer all the time so I see any power usage and solar production.

They only offer WiFi on their most expensive unit but it is almost double the cost.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Solar Install 12.5 Kwh-
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Mini Split installs -

EV Chevy Volt -

Last edited by pinballlooking; 11-29-18 at 08:22 PM..
pinballlooking is offline   Reply With Quote