View Single Post
Old 10-04-18, 12:13 PM   #708
pinballlooking
Super Moderator

I had been having trouble with my disconnect switch. At peek times it would make one leg have low voltage.
I exercise the switch it would work good for a while. As you look at this picture it was the top right below the red that was the issue.
Below that is a knife switch that has pressure to make a good connection.
I ordered a new disconnect switch off eBay knowing I had a new coming I took off the red cover and bent the pressure switch. (This was on Aug 26)
This allows it to have more pressure on the knife switch. It has worked flawless since then. I still might swap it out over the winter but not one hiccup with it so far.
I did learn that this switch has an override to allow you open the box without exercising the switch. If I would have known that from the beginning I would have found the issue much sooner.

This type of switch is required by my power company.
Attached Images

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Solar Install 12.5 Kwh-
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Mini Split installs -

EV Chevy Volt -
pinballlooking is offline   Reply With Quote