View Single Post
Old 12-01-12, 10:07 AM   #7
greif
a van down by the river

I would like to get some 18v because my nicads are finally dieing but we have a lot of them at work and the batteries only last a year or 2 no matter how many charges so the scares me as I do not want to have to keep buying batteries ... a cheap skate.... I already ordered the Milwaukee with the big sales but now this week many coworkers told me about the problems... I am a designer and programmer so don't use them since I'm not running machines anymore. They all complained about their own drills at home too.
So do I send the Milwaukee back? Love my old Milwaukee 14.4 but would love a 1/4 impact driver which can no longer get in nicad based.

What about rigid, a few coworkers have them and are happy since they have a lifetime service agreement which is a lot of paperwork to get but replaces hardware or batteries if they die

What to do........ I have this problem when there is too many chooses on a menu to... what to get?

Thanks
Gary

“If you want total security, go to prison. There you're fed, clothed, given medical care and so on. The only thing lacking... is freedom. ” ― Dwight D. Eisenhower
greif is offline   Reply With Quote