View Single Post
Old 08-08-14, 02:48 PM   #14
AC_Hacker
Supreme EcoRenovator

Default Low Temperature Hydronic Heating Webinar...

I was thrashing about on this site and came across this webinar that will be on 8/26/14:

It is being given by John Siegenthaler. If you are an enthusiast of radiant heating, you already know who this is... maybe own a book or two by him.

He is highly respected in the industry, and his books are pretty much the last word in reliable hydronic heating information.

In my opinion, he could go farther into low temperature heating, than he has in the past. His usual audience consists of tradesmen who are building systems from available assemblies, and this may be what is holding him back... he still has one foot in the fossil fuel era.

In fact, I even wrote to him about this very thing... he didn't write back, but I remain undaunted.

This should be a very interesting presentation.

BTW, I have discovered that you can run an audio-recording program in the background, and simultaniously capture screenshots (there's even a button in the webinar viewer), for later consideration.

Some of the organizations that have webinars (Caleffi for instance) archive webinars either on their own site or on YouTube.

This is a painless way to gain very useful information.

-AC