View Single Post
Old 06-15-15, 07:16 PM   #7
jeff5may
Supreme EcoRenovator

Send a message via Yahoo to jeff5may

This picture reminds me of a Dr Seuss book city... In reality, 3/4 of the world's poulation lives like this or worse. I can't seem to find a single solar panel on a roof in the picture. I guess making wally world products doesn't pay too well anymore. Not having a public government really does suck.

While I do not always agree with the current political agendas or the politicians who steer them, you will never hear me complain about taxes or the projection of our military power. While the American system of government is far from perfect, it is indeed what most of the rest of the world envies. I am extremely grateful to live in the society our leaders have labored and struggled to provide me.

That said, I believe I would take a "dont ask, don't tell" position on the solar panel issue. Kind of like driving to Indiana to buy fireworks for independence day. How often do you think your county inspector drives around town, looking for bootleg solar panels on homes? My guess is less than never.
jeff5may is offline   Reply With Quote