View Single Post
Old 11-08-12, 09:04 PM   #46
MetroMPG
Infrequent noob

I have resumed deconstruction. I've got the wall paneling off & the drywall mostly removed from the bedroom. (Bedroom = the addition beside the top of the driveway in the above pics.)

The walls are 2x4 with no vapor barrier and about 2.5 inches of paper-backed fiberglass between the studs. Same in the ceiling. I'm taking care to save as much material as I can (paneling & insulation, plus most trim) to re-use at my garage.

Note to self: orderly deconstruction with the goal of re-use isn't nearly as fun as just swinging a sledgehammer and ripping stuff apart. Plus it takes about fifty times longer.

Will take & post some pics on the weekend probably.

• To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

• To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

MetroMPG is offline   Reply With Quote