View Single Post
Old 07-25-19, 08:18 PM   #729
pinballlooking
Super Moderator

It looks like the new solar disconnect switch guts fixed the one leg going low issue.
We have a nice clean solar production day. Good to have it back running the way it should again.
The switch started to have issues when I was staying at the lake so this month’s solar will take a small hit.
This month is usually a great month so it is to bad it will be lower. We have 1,360 Kwh banked so far for the winter.
I like to go into the winter with 3,000 Kwh banked but we will see if I can bank that much.

I bought a spare disconnect switch just like the other one. I got it for $37 shipped. I will just put it on the shelf hopefully I will not need it. if I do need it i will have it on hand to swap out the internals. It does not take to many sunny days to loose money if system is not working.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Solar Install 12.5 Kwh-
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Mini Split installs -

EV Chevy Volt -

Last edited by pinballlooking; 07-29-19 at 07:55 AM..
pinballlooking is offline   Reply With Quote