View Single Post
Old 12-08-16, 03:45 PM   #54
b420ady
Helper EcoRenovator

Not much action lately as I was away but look at what I have found for sale locally:
There is a liquidation sale for almost 50 OUTDOOR UNITS ONLY all of them Samsung and they are all brand new the prices are between 200 and 400 Euros per unit ! ! ! !
They do not have the inside unit !
I ve checked the price for them in stores and they are much greater than that.
To be honest my eyes are bleeding on the keyboard looking at them as I cannot afford them now but I see them as an extremely great business opportunity.
So if anyone here is interested in some components inside those babies or whole units shipped somehow I will gladly help you get them just to get a slice of the cake. I don t know how fast the whole lot will be sold and I really wonder how I could buy them all almost any main component inside any of those units costs more then the price for the whole unit ...

anyway...

The last 2 photos are of a second hand unit that costs about 125 USD , the owner said that he has just one of the two indoor units and that the specs you see on the last photo is posted on EACH of the 2 outdoor units included in the same case .... I m not entirely sure but it might be a 2 X 32000 BTU unit which would be great for the compressor and parts inside....I mean I can warm up 2 other houses if I convert them to geothermal

I really whish in Romania it was possible to get funds for projects as you can do in USA on kickstarter website or how much easier is there to find someone to actually help you get your visions realized.

PS:
I also got and offer for this Osaka Nordic Inverter OHW12LT 12000 BTU which has a heater around the compressor and they say it works for -20 C but they don t give any more details about the COP there .... the company is based in Bulgary and its intended for Bulgary and Russian market were is COLD , the price for it including install 400 USD and 2 years warranty.

http://www.climatico.ro/aer-conditio...12000-btu.html

Apparently in Bulgary most of the population its warming up on electricity and the brand OSAKA is part of a more known manufacturer which owns some other smaller brands of heat pumps and older models of OSAKA are made with DAIKIN compressors and the company that made me the offer said that this Osaka is more quiet and powerful for heating than a Gree Lomo (which is made for -15 C)at the same price at his store. Anyway I could not find any COP data at those temperatures for none of them.
Attached Images

Last edited by b420ady; 12-08-16 at 04:28 PM..
b420ady is offline   Reply With Quote