View Single Post
Old 11-26-08, 07:33 AM   #1
Caffe
ECO Blogger & DIY'er

Send a message via MSN to Caffe
Red face Hi ya all! /Caffe

Some of you might recognize me from some other ECO or EV forums... Think I've registered for about 15-20 of them now, reading the goodies from everyone of them. :P

Anyway. I'm a 20 years old swede. Living at home and currently unemployed. Would love to do some DIY-projects when the money is available... Been thinking of an Electric car, ECO-friendly RV or to start some kind of green server park.

But until I have the chance to do those things I read and write about environmental stuff that interests me and do some small mods to my car and home.

/Fredrik aka Caffe

Edit: Almost forgot... I run Go electric, EU!, Rechargetheplanet, FredrikMedia & a EV&ECO blog in my spare time...

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Last edited by Caffe; 11-26-08 at 07:35 AM.. Reason: Forgot about my websites...
Caffe is offline   Reply With Quote